Monday 30 July 2012

The slogan

After a long time I am back. My schedule is really full and I had no time to express myself through my blog. Maybe this is the reason why I am so depressed that period. One of my biggest fears is that my mouth is kept shut by someone, prohibiting me to express my thoughts. So, although I am too tired I want to spent some time writing a small, groundbreaking article about my favorite slogan. I am not sure who first said that. This quote loses its great meaning if it is translated to English because it is based on a pun. I will try to describe that first.

From my point of view, the way people manage to achieve a high level of entertainment can be categorized into two parts. The first category are the people who use their senses and generally their brain to have fun and the second one consists of the people who prefer to use substances for the same reason. I place my self at the first category at all, as I am not the guy who needs any kind of substance to reach the top level of amusement while I am with friends. Sometimes, I have to apologize because I don't want to drink alcohol or whatever to get through the path of illusions at the thing that many people believe that is the real fun. I prefer to follow them from the good path. It may sounds so childish and ridiculous but after some years in the club of young people I can definitely say that I am really sad about people who have to consume substances to become happy. That's not the good way guys. Try the other way ASAP. Use your brain first and yeah, it works too. 

So, guys η καλύτερη ουσία, είναι η φαιά ουσία which can be translated to english as: "The best matter is the Grey Matter*".

*Grey matter – closely packed neuron cell bodies form the grey matter of the brain. The grey matter includes regions of the brain involved in muscle control, sensory perceptions, such as seeing and hearing, memory, emotions and speech. [http://www.brainexplorer.org/brain_atlas/brainatlas_index.shtml]

No comments:

Post a Comment